Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sew Pretty - Website of the Week

There are sooooo many websites and blogs out in the wondrous world wide web that I just have to share a fav each week so here goes...

I discovered this amazing online shop while searching for quilt fabrics and felt for some upcoming crafts..... 


Sew Pretty is such a cute site with amazing fabrics and craft products and..... Washi Tape!!!!  They also have a blog which you can check out here.

I spent a long time on their site and finally (after much ooohhhing and ahhhing over alll their gorgeous products!) I ordered a pile of fabrics and felt and it arrived pretty gosh darn quickly and was even wrapped in plastic and tied with some ribbon!!  Such great service!!

I will definitely be ordering from Sew Pretty again - check them out, you won't be disappointed!!

Thanks Sew Pretty - you are my new favourite online shop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment