Thursday, July 19, 2012

'Courageous' - The Book

Thought I might do a review every now and then of books, movies, products etc just coz I can!!

So here goes.......

Just finished reading 'Courageous' which is based on a screenplay by Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick (the novelization is by Randy Alcorn).  


I must say that I was pleasantly surprised!! I read it cover to cover in two days (okay so not much else got done other than the necessities like nappy changing, meals and sleep!!) and I really enjoyed it!! It was an easy read and the story was gripping enough to keep me interested from the start.

This book is an awesome challenge to fathers to step up and be the best fathers they can be to their kids.  Its great to read a story where men (and lets face it most men are not in touch with their emotional side!!) are talking to each other, encouraging one another and showing courage.

This book is definitely worth a read.......I'm looking forward to seeing the movie now.....





No comments:

Post a Comment